Call for Application - The Annual Conference on Cultural Diplomacy Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

BGWorld
Добре дошли при нас! Влезте в профила си, за да използвате пълноценно форума.
- Няма да виждате досадни реклами.
- Ще можете да гласувате в анкети.
- Достъп до всички раздели.
- Писане на коментари и още много други.
Все още нямате регистрация? Заповядайте, напълно безплатно е и отнема само минутка.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BGWorld
Добре дошли при нас! Влезте в профила си, за да използвате пълноценно форума.
- Няма да виждате досадни реклами.
- Ще можете да гласувате в анкети.
- Достъп до всички раздели.
- Писане на коментари и още много други.
Все още нямате регистрация? Заповядайте, напълно безплатно е и отнема само минутка.
BGWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Call for Application - The Annual Conference on Cultural Diplomacy

Go down  Съобщение [Страница 1 от 1]

ICD

ICD
Въздухар

The Annual Conference on Cultural Diplomacy is the world’s leading event within its field and traditionally hosted and organized by the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy and other leading organizations at the end of the calendar year.
This year’s conference will focus on these boundaries and issues. The 2014 event will include large-scale events dedicated to the fields of international relations and economics peace building, human rights, arts and culture. The conference curriculum will include a broad range of topics of discussion and will also focus on specific areas within the field of Cultural Diplomacy in order to provide a wide and detailed analysis of Cultural Diplomacy for 2014. Through discussion, lectures and analysis the event will highlight the urgent need to campaign for a world without walls.
Speakers for the conference include: President Vicente Fox (55th President of Mexico), President José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero, Hon. Massimo D'Alema, Hon. Lars Lokke Rasmussen, Dr. Franz Josef Jung (MdB), David Hasselhoff, Natalia Oreiro and many other! To join us and take part in this amazing event, please visit h t t p : / / w w w . c u l t u r a l d i p l o m a c y . o r g / a c a d e m y / i n d e x . p h p ? e n a c c d – 2 0 1 4 or write us an e-mail at i n f o @ c u l t u r a l d i p l o m a c y . o r g ! We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Върнете се в началото  Съобщение [Страница 1 от 1]